Ultraviolet light possesses just the right amount of energy to break organic molecular bonds. As micro-organisms pass by the UV rays radiated from the ultraviolet lamp, this bond breakage translates into cellular or genetic damage for micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi (like molds), etc. This results in the destruction of the micro-organisms. Accurate system location at the blower unit ensures that the air blowing into the ducts and your Arizona home is purified by the UV light automatically.
Recommended System Overview
- Breathe Easy UV Lamp - Single Lamp Unit - Model: BEUV
- Easy Installation - 15 minutes or less
- Effective in helping to eliminate airborne allergens, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, etc.
- Reduces odors by treating the air/furnace with UV sterilization all day
- Allergy and asthma relief
- Produces no ozone
- One 13 watt UV-C lamp bulb has a life of 12000 hours; 120 volt; w/power cord
Germacidal UV Lamp - More Benefits
- Improves the overall air quality that your family breathes
- Reduces deadly viruses and germs by radiating ultraviolet light
- Pennies a day to operate - low cost to buy
- Safely helps to sterilize microbiological contaminants, airborne allergens, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi and more